Unless a copyright is indicated, information on the City of Bartow’s web site is in the public domain and may be reproduced, published or otherwise used with the City of Bartow’s permission. We request only that the City of Bartow be cited as the source of the information and that any photo credits, graphics or byline be similarly credited to the photographer, author or City of Bartow, as appropriate.
The City’s Web site may provide links to Web sites for:
- Governmental and educational institutions
- Organizations with some relationship to the City (including but not limited to: organizations contracting with the City, organizations sponsoring City activities or programs, and organizations participating in City activities or programs)
- Generally recognized community organizations
- Organizations providing information about art, cultural, and sporting activities in the City’s area
- Organizations providing information about employment opportunities in the City’s area
- Organizations providing information about tourist attractions in the City’s area
The City’s Web site will not provide links to Web site for:
- Candidates for local, state or federal offices
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a position on a local, state or federal issue
- Corporate or other for-profit organizations unless they fit any of the criteria stated above
- Individual or personal home pages
Like most Internet sites, our web site reads some information from your computer that helps us analyze traffic patterns, perform routine maintenance, maintain site security, and to help you navigate through our site. Generally the information we collect is temporary and when you leave the site this information is deleted from our system.