Groovy Great Eight
January 19, 2013
Race @ 8:00 AM
Race Day Registration / Packet pickup 6:30 AM to 7:45 AM
Groovy Great 8K - Finish Order
Groovy Great 8K - Women's Results (Overall & Division)
Groovy Great 8K - Men's Results (Overall & Division)
Event Map (Parking, Registration/Packet Pickup, Start/Finish, Restrooms, Post Race Events)
Registration -Registration Form
Find more Run in Bartow, FL
• Online @ www.Active.com
• In person / by mail at Bartow Parks & Recreation Office (2250 S. Floral Ave, Bartow, FL)
• In person at FITniche Lakeland through Thursday, January 17th
• The run will start and finish at Nye Jordan Park (1165 S. Orange Ave.). The run takes participants through shady neighborhoods, Downtown Bartow, historic Church Street and to the Evil Underpass to be conquered twice! This is the final route. Click here for a pdf version.
• Manual timing
• Overall male/female, overall master (40+) male/female in the 8K race. Overall wheelchair male/female.
• Age group awards (at least three deep). No duplication of awards. Male and female and wheelchair: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & older.
• All pre-registered participants will receive a dri-fit shirt. A limited number of shirts will be available on race day.
• Want a shirt in your size? Pre-register!
Refreshments and Other Info
• Pancake Bar, fruit and sport drink. Two water stations will be on the course.
• Parking available at Summerlin Park at Wilson Lake just one block west.
• Proceeds will benefit Bartow Parks & Recreation programs.
Entry Fees - A processing fee will be charged in addition to the event fee when registering online.
• 8K Race, pre-registration – received by Tuesday, January 8th - $25.00 (with shirt)
• 8K Race, registration received after January 8th - $30.00 (with shirt if available)
• 8K Race, day of registration - $30.00 (with shirt if available)
• Entry fees payable to City of Bartow, Mail to Bartow Parks & Recreation, 2250 S Floral Ave, Bartow, FL 33830
Call the Parks & Recreation Office at 863-534-0120 or e-mail email@example.com
2011 Blown Away 8K Results
2010 Blown Away 8K Results