This is a brief summary of the current major projects within the City by division. Along with the major projects being undertaken, the City's Public Works Department also maintains everyday repairs & maintenance of the City's water & sanitary sewer utilities along with routine building maintenance & landscaping.
Streets & Drainage Division
- Maintenance of streets & sidewalks.
Transmission & Collection System Division
- Upgrading service lines to residential accounts
- Sewer manhole rehabilitation.
Building Maintenance Division
- Installation of playground equipment and fences at several parks within the City.
- Hamilton Park gazebo & MLK gazebo.
- Water & Sewer Modeling (WaterCad & SewerCad)
- Co-op funding agreement with SWFWMD for mapping and model of stormsewer system.
- Acquisition of GPS points throughout the city.