2020-08-26 agenda Community Redevelopment Agency Budget Hearing
Dial-In Number: (712) 775-7031
Access code: 887846
BARTOW COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
5:30 P.M. (EDT), Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Bartow City Hall – Commission Chambers
450 N. Wilson Ave., Bartow, FL 33830
Due to the Coronavirus, should you not be able or choose not to attend the meeting and would like to comment on the case, you may email your comments to email@example.com or mail them to City of Bartow, ATTN: Community Redevelopment Agency, 450 N. Wilson Ave., Bartow, FL, 33830.
This meeting will automatically adjourn thirty minutes after a loss of quorum.
CALL MEETING TO ORDER:
APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES:
1. Regular Meeting Minutes – June 24, 2020
1. Matters not appearing on this agenda.
2. Matters appearing on this agenda but not scheduled for separate public hearing.
1. Financial Report as of July 31, 2020
1. Discussion of CRA Plan Update
2. Public Hearing and consideration of Resolution No. 2020-01-R – A RESOLUTION OF THE BARTOW COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY RELATING TO FINANCE; APPROVING THE FISCAL YEAR 2020-2021 BUDGET PURSUANT TO THE UNIFORM SPECIAL DISTRICT ACOUNTABILITY ACT; AUTHORIZING THE CRA EXECUTIVE DIRECTGOR TO TAKE ALL ACTION NECESSARY TO COMPLETE THE APPROVAL PROCESS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2020-2021 BUDGET WITH THE CITY OF BARTOW, FLORIDA, PROVIDING FOR AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
3. Consideration and Approval of Resolution No. 2020-02-R – A RESOLUTION OF THE BARTOW COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY RELATING TO FINANCE; MAKING FACTUAL FINDINGS RELATING TO THE EXPENDITURE OF REDEVELOPMENT TRUST FUND MONEYS FOR FISCIAL YEAR 2020-2021; PROVIDING FOR AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
1. Discussion of 970 E. Main St. Rental – Heartland for Children
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT:
BOARD MEMBER REPORTS:
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 8:00 A.M. (EST), Bartow City Hall
Please be advised that if you desire to appeal from any decisions made as a result of the above hearing or meeting, you will need a record of the proceedings and in some cases, a verbatim record is required. You must make your own arrangements to produce this record. (Florida Statute 286.0105) If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 450 N. Wilson Avenue, Bartow, Florida 33830 or phone (863) 534-0100 within 2 working days of you receipt of this meeting notification; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 1-800-955-8771. This notice was posted on the bulletin board located at City Hall and on the City’s website www.cityofbartow.net on August 20, 2020.