BARTOW COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
5:30 P.M. (EDT), Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Bartow City Hall – Commission Chambers
450 N. Wilson Ave., Bartow, FL 33830
Please Note: One or more of the City Commissioners may attend and may make public comment and participate in public discussion.
This meeting will automatically adjourn thirty minutes after a loss of quorum.
CALL MEETING TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES:
1. Regular Meeting Minutes – June 26, 2019
1. Matters not appearing on this agenda.
2. Matters appearing on this agenda but not scheduled for separate public hearing.
1. Financial Report as of July 31, 2019
1. Ratify and Confirm Filing of Rezoning & Variance Applications
2. Proposal for Disposition of Land – Parcel IDs: 25-30-08-414500-072050 &
25-30-08-414500-072060 (No Action Recommended)
3. Approval of Resolution No. 2019-01-R FY 2019 – 2020 Proposed CRA Budget
4. Approval of Resolution No. 2019-02-R Factual Findings Relating to Expenditures
1. Approval of Commercial Redevelopment Grant Agreement – 190 S. Florida Ave.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT:
BOARD MEMBER REPORTS:
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 8:00 A.M. (EST), Bartow City Hall
Please be advised that if you desire to appeal from any decisions made as a result of the above hearing or meeting, you will need a record of the proceedings and in some cases, a verbatim record is required. You must make your own arrangements to produce this record. (Florida Statute 286.0105) If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 450 N. Wilson Avenue, Bartow, Florida 33830 or phone (863) 534-0100 within 2 working days of you receipt of this meeting notification; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 1-800-955-8771.