BARTOW COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
8:00 A.M. (EST), Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Bartow City Hall – Commission Chambers
450 N. Wilson Ave., Bartow, FL 33830
Please Note: One or more of the City Commissioners may attend and may make public comment and participate in public discussion.
This meeting will automatically adjourn thirty minutes after a loss of quorum.
CALL MEETING TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES:
1. Regular Meeting Minutes – December 5, 2018
1. Matters not appearing on this agenda.
2. Matters appearing on this agenda but not scheduled for separate public hearing.
1. Financial Report as of December 31, 2018
1. Request for future Commercial Assistance for Microbrewery
2. Residential Improvement Assistance Applicant – 1315 Laurel St.
3. Review of the FY 2017 -2018 Annual Report
1. Update on Local Home Builder Redevelopment Agreements
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT:
BOARD MEMBER REPORTS:
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 8:00 A.M. (EST), Bartow City Hall
Please be advised that if you desire to appeal from any decisions made as a result of the above hearing or meeting, you will need a record of the proceedings and in some cases, a verbatim record is required. You must make your own arrangements to produce this record. (Florida Statute 286.0105) If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 450 N. Wilson Avenue, Bartow, Florida 33830 or phone (863) 534-0100 within 2 working days of you receipt of this meeting notification; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 1-800-955-8771.