Skip to page body Home About the City Our Government Departments & Services How Do I…

Important: If you rent a home, apartment, or other facility you need to be aware of this.

You need to have renters' insurance. This relatively inexpensive insurance will cover your belongings in case of fire or theft. The owner of the property you are renting is required to carry insurance on the structure only. Their insurance WILL NOT cover your belongings that are lost due to fire or theft.

Please check with the insurance agent of your choosing to get this important piece of mind.

Last updated: 9/16/2016 10:04:19 PM